“Nutella-proper noun: The only reason to buy bread.”
Hands up if you agree!!*raises both hands* Happy Friday!!. Today I was making a new lip balm from an old lip balm I don’t use anymore and once I had finished making it, I opened up my cupboard to put the ingredients away and saw the huge pot of Nutella and I had an idea. Surely Nutella lip balm could be a thing, right? Correct! And I am here to show you how! This is a simple, easy, quick and fun to do and won’t take more than 10 minutes.
You Will Need:
- A teaspoon of coconut oil
- A teaspoon of the famous Nutella
- SPF/UVB UV protect lipgloss
- A small container
- Put a small amount of water in a pot of boiling water then place a glass bowl into it (also known as a ‘double boiler’).
- Put in the coconut oil and Nutella and mix well until melted.
- Squeeze in the lip gloss once both ingredients have melted and let that melt as well.
- Pour the mixture into a container and place in the fridge for 30-40 minutes.
This is how easy it is to make your own Nutella lip balm and is especially good to do when you have nothing at all to do. The lip gloss is just to make it more moisturising and protect your lips but any lip gloss/balm will do. You can even use white chocolate Nutella (if that’s a thing…I wish!) and that will be a whole new level of awesomeness!!!!
I hope you enjoyed this post! I also hope it helped you find something to do if you didn’t have anything to do. This is a very portable lip balm (just like any other) and something you can always use on the go or as a slight lip tint or even something you can just show friends for fun. If you do decide to make this, take a pic and tag me on Instagram for a like spree of your recents!
Thank you for reading and have a lovely Easter holiday,