“The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever”
Hi everyone!!! So I know on Instagram I said I’d write a ‘things to do on a rainy day’ post but since it is nearing summer and today I felt a bit more ‘summery’ than usual, I decided this might be something you’d like to read over breakfast or with a cuppa paired with tracky bottoms and unicorn slippers. Anyway as you can see, I am going to give you my to-do list for this summer for my new school year. Hopefully this list will inspire you if you are looking for a couple more things to do or maybe there is that odd day that you are up to nothing. OK, here goes!!!
- Go to the beach
- Do a bit of swimming
- Walk on a pier whilst the sun begins to set
- Take loads of pictures to build my photography skills
- Do a bit of online shopping
- Window shop!
- Have a day out in another town/city
- Go to places like shops that I wouldn’t normally go to just for fun
- Have a picnic in the park
- Have something to drink outside of a café
- Have a meal outside of a restaurant.
- Try 3 new iced beverages from Starbucks
- Try something new from Costa
- Buy a new summer outfit
- Get new school supplies
- Just get something new that I like
- Go out and people watch
- Go out for no particular reason
- Chill out in my back garden
- Have a sleepover
- Go out with a friend
- Make a to-do list
- Plan my dream house/room
- DIY my summer
- Get a few bits and bobs from eBay to transform my things
- Watch YouTube vlogs over every breakfast
- Dance to songs on the radio all day long
- Find a fun way to make a bit of pocket money
- Find fun things to try online
- Make face masks
- Try new beauty products
- Try new skin care products/routines
- Try foreign sweets or snacks
- Spend some time on Pinterest (by the way, go follow mine!)
- Practise hand lettering
- Find and print out my favourite quotes
- Make a list of quotes to use for future blog posts
- Find a super-cute hairstyle to do on my hair
- Save up for something important…
- And finally, last but most definitely not least (because there’s waaayyyy more I want to do…) Edit a whole summer’s worth of videos and vlogs and maybe – just maybe- start a YouTube channel, but it won’t be linked to this blog.
Goodness gracious! I still have truck loads of things I want to do this summer and there or only so many weeks during our summer holidays. But they are the main things I wanted to achieve this summer. I hope a few (ha, just a few) of these things inspired you for this summer and I will keep you updated on which of these I manage to do.
Thank you for reading and make sure to follow my blog and leave a thumbs up and a comment! What is you favourite activity on this list and what are you going to be up to this summer? Leave it in the comments and inspire others! I will be sure reply! Also any recommendations for Starbucks iced drinks?
Hands up if you can’t wait for the party-filled summer and trips to the beach!
MyGirlBlogger, blogging forever xxx